The Star Child Trilogy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion forum for the Star Child Trilogy, an astrological fantasy series by Jared R. Lopatin

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

inspiration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bravo_boy1

inspiration Empty
PostSubject: inspiration   inspiration Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:50 am

Let me start be saying that i LOVED "Rising Sign" and think that you're an incredible writer. Can't wait for the next one!

My question is this:

What was your inspiration for "Rising Sign" and/or the trilogy? I've heard that many authors have had their stories/inspirations come to them in many strange, and sometimes humorous ways, so I'm just wondering if there's a story like that behind "Rising Sign".

Thank you for your time, and for sharing your talents with us!
-Bravo Boy
Back to top Go down
Jared
Author
Jared

Sign : Libra

inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Re: inspiration   inspiration Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:54 pm

bravo_boy,
Welcome to the forums! Thank you very much for your kind words. Smile
Actually, the idea first came to me in a dream. It wouldn't leave me alone and after a week of thinking about it and thinking about it, I grabbed a notebook and started writing. The idea has root in the fact that I have 4 planets in Libra. It made me wonder, "What would happen if someone had all 10 planets in one sign?" And then I had a dream about it. This just seemed like something I was meant to explore. I'm glad that other people are enjoying reading it as much as I enjoy writing the series.
Back to top Go down
http://signinink.blogspot.com

inspiration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Child Trilogy :: Discuss the Trilogy :: Ask the Author-
Jump to: