The Star Child Trilogy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion forum for the Star Child Trilogy, an astrological fantasy series by Jared R. Lopatin

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Child Fanart!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miracle Star1988

Miracle Star1988

Sign : Scorpio

Star Child Fanart!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Star Child Fanart!!!    Star Child Fanart!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 am

OMG!!! FanFiction/art so loney!!! Well Have No Fear Miracle Star Is Here to POST!!! >D

But On serious post I want to start: Hi everyone Very Happy I'm new on this and I don't how to start a post. >.< But since I saw this and I was thrill but no post of fan fic or art I'm like OMG! WE NEED TO START A POST! So I decided to take on this post. I love to draw and looking at everyone fanart. Very Happy So I would like to welcome everyone drawing of there favorite character from Star Child Trilogy here. Very Happy I have few drawing I want to post and everyone welcome to post there art.

Rules:
Keep it PG rated
Follow forum rules
Put username to your art
Traditional or digital art is welcome :3
Have Fun

It can be realistic, stick figure or cartoon. X3 I'm an otaku so I like to draw J-cartoon. X3 Sorry, to bother everyone. >.< Hope this a good idea. And again I'm SORRY >~<;
Back to top Go down
http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/miracle_star19

Star Child Fanart!!!
Page 1 of 1