Thank you for joining the Star Child Trilogy discussion forum! Listed below are a few guidelines for Forum Netiquette.*
1. Please show respect at all times; flaming, cyber-bullying, trolling, and other forms of rudeness will not be tolerated.
2. Readers are from all races, genders, religions, orientations, ages, backgrounds, etc. Please do not post material that is crude, vulgar, sexist, violent, contains racial-ethnic-geographical humor, comments negatively on someone else's health issues, or is otherwise even potentially offensive. Even if your intentions are good, you may easily offend another member.
3. If you quote something or someone, please give them credit or post a link to the source.
4. Please keep posts topic-appropriate.
5. Don't give life to hoaxes. If something sounds wild, scary, or implausible -- check it on the Snopes.com Urban Legends Reference Pages, or another reliable source, before sharing it with others.
6. Don't post chain letters or other "eek-mail" foretelling Certain Doom if conditions are not met, or generally predicting dire events that may scare other members.
7. If something on the forum makes you angry or upset, please do not fire off an instant, hot reply. Step away for a bit, and think through what's bothering you. If you're still upset a couple of hours later and still want to reply, your post will be much calmer after you've had some time to consider all sides.
8. If you are posting with anything that might reveal parts of the book, please put the words **Spoiler Alert** in your title so that others do not stumble upon it accidentally.
Thank you for respecting these guidelines and have a wonderful time on the SCT forums!
*as adapted from the Grey School of Wizardry (www.greyschool.com)