The Star Child Trilogy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion forum for the Star Child Trilogy, an astrological fantasy series by Jared R. Lopatin

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How often do you read your horoscope?

Go down 
3 posters

I read multiple horoscopes daily.
How often do you read your horoscope? Vote_lcap14%How often do you read your horoscope? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
One horoscope daily.
How often do you read your horoscope? Vote_lcap43%How often do you read your horoscope? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
A couple of times a week.
How often do you read your horoscope? Vote_lcap29%How often do you read your horoscope? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Once a week.
How often do you read your horoscope? Vote_lcap0%How often do you read your horoscope? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A few times a month.
How often do you read your horoscope? Vote_lcap14%How often do you read your horoscope? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Once a month.
How often do you read your horoscope? Vote_lcap0%How often do you read your horoscope? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Randomly throughout the year.
 0% [ 0 ]
Once a year.
 0% [ 0 ]
Only if there's a special occasion.
 0% [ 0 ]
Never.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How often do you read your horoscope? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you read your horoscope?   How often do you read your horoscope? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Horoscopes tend to be the easiest connection to the astrological world for most people. Do you read your horoscope?
Back to top Go down
https://starchildtrilogy.forumotion.net
Lillianna87

Lillianna87

Sign : Taurus

PostSubject: Re: How often do you read your horoscope?   How often do you read your horoscope? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 am

Yes I do read mine daily
even have more then one sent to me in my email Very Happy

Don't always believe them but I do read them.
Back to top Go down
BellaMorte

BellaMorte

Sign : Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: How often do you read your horoscope?   How often do you read your horoscope? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:00 am

I do read mine but it never seems to apply to me. I think once in over 25 years had it ever applied Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/BellaMorte
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you read your horoscope?   How often do you read your horoscope? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Child Trilogy :: Discuss the Trilogy :: Polls-
Jump to: